To meet the research and information needs of RUPP students and faculty members.
To serve the broader education of community and the general public.
provide orientation programs for RUPP foundation year students.
To provide training in librarianship for Library staff from NGOs and government bodies.
- Campus I, RUPP
- Mrs. Pou Vanny (Graduate Diploma in Information Management - Librarianship, University of New South Wales)
- Tel:(855) 23-630-3032;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Chhiem Kan (MBA, PPIU)
- Tel: (855) 12-854-089
- Monday-Friday: 7.30am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Sunday and international and public holidays: Close
Foreign students who are interested in studying in Cambodia should first approach their national government. read more...