All nationalities need to apply for a travel visa, except from the following countries: Malaysia, Laos, Singapore, Philippines, and Vietnam. Detail
There are three possibilities to apply your travel Visa to Cambodia.
Royal Cambodian Embassy or Consulate overseas
For more details of the application and the procedure, please contact to relevant Cambodian Embassy or Consulate in your country or somewhere nearby. A catalog of Cambodian Embassies along with their contacts can be found at Cambodia Embassy.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has launched e-Visa, which enables you to apply for a Cambodia tourist visa online. Instead of applying through Cambodian Embassy, all you need to do is to complete the online application form and pay with your credit card. After receiving your Visa through email, print it out and bring it along when you travel to Cambodia. For more information, please go to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
Visa on Arrival
A visa on arrival is valid for 30 days and can be obtained at the following points of entry:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Cambodia-Vietnam border
- Bavet International Check Point
- Kha Orm Sam Nor International Check Point
- Cambodia-Thailand border
- Cham Yeam International Check Point
- Poi Pet International Check Point
- OSmach International Check Point
The visa fee for a tourist is US$20, and the visa fee for a businessman is US$25. Visas can be extended at Immigration Department in Phnom Penh City. A free visa (K) is expressly granted to the Cambodian living overseas.Application for an entry visa requires:
- A completed visa application form
- Passport valid at least further 4 months
- One recent photograph (4x6)
- Appropriate visa fee
- Supporting documents for business and official visas
For more information, please visite The Ministry of Tourism